23 September 2019
Leonardo Royal Hotel London City,
AICPA & CIMA
U.S. Tax Update Conference
The official AICPA & CIMA forum dedicated to discussing the implications of U.S. Tax Reform in a global tax context.
an AICPA and CIMA event in association with KNect365
The only U.S. Tax Update event you can't afford to miss!
Hear from the U.S. Treasury, specialist advisers, policy makers and in-house tax experts at the forefront of navigating a rapidly changing international tax landscape.
Hear from in-house tax leaders of U.S. and Europe-based multinationals, gather strategy from specialist advisers.
Our expert speaker faculty will explore how multinationals are navigating the TCJA, examine international implications for Cross-Border Business, recommend approaches to Tax Controversy under U.S. Tax Reform and much more.
Approaches to key areas of the TCJA such as BEAT, GILTI and FDII will be examined in detail and experts together with the U.S. will provide guidance for successfully navigating uncertainties and insight on what future projections can be expected.
Meet Your All-Star Speaker Faculty!
Navigate and understand the implications of U.S. Tax Update
Gain insights and in-depth guidance from industry experts. Ensure you are aware of the impact of tax update on international businesses.
How are multinationals planning for tax update and upcoming regulatory changes?
- Incentives for IP Incubation (comparing tax rules in Europe vs U.S. incentives)
- Interest limitation and implications for deductibility under 163J
- Is there a future in debt pushdowns?
- Supply chain
Impact of U.S. tax update on transfer pricing – The industry view
- International tax provisions most affecting transfer pricing
- Rethinking existing structures
- Potential TP controversy arising from U.S. tax update
- Risk mitigation strategies
Approaching tax controversy and audits in the Information Age
- Impact of U.S. tax update on the audit climate
- Where do uncertainties lie?
- Anti-abuse provisions within new rules
- Preparing for potential disputes with the IRS
Living in a Digital World: The Implications of Digital Tax Proposals on U.S.
- Approaches under consideration by the OECD, the EU and individual jurisdictions
- Digital services taxes
- Implications for transfer pricing and particularly the value of marketing intangibles
- The role of minimum tax regimes
Implications of International Tax Reform on Check the Box and Hybrid Planning Structures
- How U.S. and non-US tax reforms are affecting the use of disregarded entities and transactions
- 267A anti-hybrid rules,
- Implications of the new foreign branch foreign tax credit basket
- Dual consolidated loss considerations
- Operation of the FDII rules in relation to foreign branch activities.
Rethinking the Deal: Case Studies in M&A Post-Tax Reform
- What are the new considerations that are relevant to U.S. multinationals in acquisition, disposition and integration transactions?
- Implications of tax reform on:
- Traditional section 338(g)
- Check-and-sell structure
- Taxable asset and stock purchases
- Tax-free reorganizations