23-25 September 2019
AICPA & CIMA
Accounting and Reporting Update for U.S. Listed Companies and FPI's (Foreign Private Issuers)
an AICPA and CIMA Event in association with KNect365
Ensure you're compliant
Join us at the #1 SEC compliance & accounting forum in Asia for U.S. Listed companies and prospective FPI's.
If you want to discover the latest developments and requirements on compliance, accounting, corporate governance and tax, join over 250 of your peers at the AICPA & CIMA annual SEC Conference.
This is a must-attend event if you are a CEO, CFO, VP, Head of Finance, Accounting, Internal Audit, Controller, Treasurer, Company Secretary within a U.S Listed company.
The numbers that matter
Excellent material, speakers and location for covering US GAAP and IFRS issues. I would attend this if it ran twice a year too.
A great platform to learn how the finance/accounting functions is changing and their impacts.
Chief Financial Officer
China Bravery Capital
An excellent broad spectrum of topics.
What's in store for 2019?
- Lease accounting
- Revenue recognition
- IASB and FASB standard setters update
- Financial instruments (ASU 2016-01)
- SEC enforcement initiatives
- Review of China-based FPI’s SEC filings
- IPO registration process and comment letter areas
- Issuers' points of view
- Disclosure effectiveness
- FASB & IASB updates
- Current practices in reporting, presentation & disclosure for Asia-based FPI's
- Preparers' points of view
Corporate Governance / Audit update
- Auditing updates
PCAOB focus on Audit Committees
Audit Standard Setters update
- Roadmap to enhancing quality of audits
Opportunities in Tax & structuring
- Tax and legal structuring for M&A
- Tax and legal structuring for IPO
- US Tax Reform – opportunities
- Offshore structuring
Dedicated to Asia-based companies who are :
- Currently listed in the U.S.
- Planning a U.S. listing
- Subsidiaries of a U.S. company
- Parent to a U.S. subsidiary
- Intend to raise finance in the U.S.
List in the U.S. Attract U.S. investors. Ensure you are up to date in order to comply with the latest financial accounting and reporting requirements and regulations.
Topics covered include: