The numbers that matter
No.1 U.S. SEC compliance & accounting forum in Asia
Dedicated to Asia-based companies who are :
- Currently listed in the U.S.
- Planning a U.S. listing
- Subsidiaries of a U.S. company
- Parent to a U.S. subsidiary
- Intend to raise finance in the U.S.
- Lease accounting
- Revenue recognition
- Cash flow items (ASU 2016-15 and ASU 2016-18
- Financial instruments (ASU 2016-01)
- SEC enforcement initiatives
- Review of China-based FPI’s SEC filings
- IPO registration process and comment letter areas
- Issuers' points of view
- Auditing updates
- The new auditor reporting model (CAMs)
- Roadmap to enhancing quality of audits
- Cross-border panel on securities regulations and auditor oversight
Governance & structuring update
- Examining structures for your FPI in China:
- tax structures
- business structures
- Disclosure effectiveness
- FASB & IASB updates
- Current practices in reporting, presentation & disclosure for Asia-based FPI's
- Preparers' points of view
Insights from SEC & Industry Leaders
Hear from SEC's Deputy Chief Accountant from the Division of Corporate Finance plus filers and preparers.
Connecting our members
As either an AICPA or CIMA member, you are entitled to an exclusive member's rate.
To avail of this rate, please enter your membership number in the booking form page.
CPE POINTS AT SEC CONFERENCE
Attending the AICPA & CIMA SEC Conference - Accounting & Reporting Update for U.S. Listed Companies and FPI's (Foreign Private Issuers) will help you secure up to 14.5 CPE Credits. The details are as follows:
- 14.5 CPE Credits (two main conference days only)
List in the U.S. Attract U.S. investors. Ensure you are up to date in order to comply with the latest financial accounting and reporting requirements and regulations.
Topics covered include: