Hear the latest updates direct from SEC, PCAOB, IASB & FASB
Join US and Asian accounting leaders from regulators, standard setters, issuers and preparers, as they address the foremost issues in accounting, SEC compliance and reporting, impacting Asia-based companies.
Your only chance to hear directly from the SEC, PCAOB, IASB & FASB in the region
No.1 US SEC compliance & accounting forum in Asia
Dedicated to Asia-based companies who are :
- currently listed in the U.S.
- planning a US listing
- subsidiaries of a US company
- parent to a US subsidiary
- intend to raise finance in the US
- Lease accounting
- Revenue recognition
- Cash flow items (ASU 2016-15 and ASU 2016-18
- Financial instruments (ASU 2016-01)
- SEC enforcement initiatives
- Review of China-based FIE’s SEC filings
- IPO registration process and comment letter areas
- Issuers' points of view
- Auditing updates
- The new auditor reporting model (CAMs)
- Roadmap to enhancing quality of audits
- Cross-border panel on securities regulations and auditor oversight
Governance & structuring update
- Examining structures for your Foreign Invested Enterprise (FIE) in China:
- tax structures
- business structures
- 2013 COSO Framework
- Disclosure effectiveness
- FASB & IASB updates
- Current practices in reporting, presentation & disclosure for Asia-based FPIs
- Preparers' points of view
Insights from SEC & Industry Leaders
Hear from SEC's Deputy Chief Accountant from the Division of Corporate Finance plus filers and preparers.
Connecting our members
As either an AICPA or CIMA member, you are entitled to an exclusive member's rate.
To avail of this rate, please enter your membership number in the booking form page.
List in the U.S. Attract U.S. investors. Ensure you are up to date in order to comply with the latest financial accounting and reporting requirements and regulations.
Topics covered include: