Why should you attend?
The FP & A function in changing.
With businesses in an inexorable drive for the finance function to add more value, business partnering and communicating FP&A to non-finance professionals will be key to unlocking the full potential of the finance functions.
Furthermore, technology continues to drive changes in the workplace and the next few years will see Big Data, robotics, and advanced analytics move into the mainstream.
Fundamentally, this means the future FP&A professional will need different skills and visionary leadership to navigate the changing landscape.
The AICPA & CIMA Financial Planning & Analysis conference will provide insight into these topics and equip you with the skills to become the FP&A specialist of the future!
Fundamentals of financial planning
Hear directly from FP&A and finance specialists transforming their companies - real case studies - real insight!
No platitudes and generic statements - just practical answers to practical questions
Adapt your Skill Set
Understand how to make the most of new technologies, processes and communication strategies.
Gain practical insight into these three key areas from our FP&A experts.
Engage with your peers in an informal setting and discuss the issues that matter most to you.
With an interactive an open environment this is your opportunity to ask those questions you always wanted to ask.
Themes will Include:
- Key Performance Indicators in a Financial Organization
- Risk Management in FP&A
- Building Agile FP&A Plans
- Managing Cash Flow Forecast & Expenditure Models
STRUCTURE, PEOPLE AND TEAMS
- Setting up a Successful FP&A Business Centre of Excellence
- FP&A and Finance as a Business Partner
- Building the perfect FP&A team
- Communicating FP&A to Non-Finance Leaders
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY
- Big Data and Advanced Analytics in FP&A
- AI & Machine Learning: Impact on FP&A
- FP&A 2020: The Digital Finance Function
- Transforming Excel and Office 365 Tools for Analysts
- FP&A in a Start Up
- Modelling M&A Opportunities
- Private Equity