CPE SPONSOR: AICPA
Attending the AICPA & CIMA Finance Transformation London Conference will help you secure up to 14 CPE Credits. The details are as follows:
- 14 CPE Credits (two main conference days only)
Visit the below webpage for more information on CPE requirements and credits.
A wide range of topics will be explored and at the end of the sessions attendees will be able to understand and determine key points for the following topics, among many others:
- Embracing disruptive technologies in the finance function
- Upskilling role and and competencies of the CFO and finance workforce
- How to accelerate Finance's role of strategy and growth partner
- Embedding a culture of collaboration and business partnering
Conference will be relevant to but is not limited to, the following roles:
- Chief Financial Officers & SVP/VP of Finance
- Heads of Finance Transformation
- Heads of GBS / Finance Shared Service
- Public, Management & Corporate Accountants
- Group Chief Accountants / CAO
- Corporate Controllers
- Heads of FP&A
NASBA Field of Study (FOS) Summary:
- Finance (F)
- Personnel/Human Resources (PHR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Business Management & Organization (BMO)
- Personal Development (PD)
Instructional Delivery Method:
Group Live: Presentations, Q&As, discussions and panel sessions.
Course Level: Advanced
Prerequisites: The conference will be suitable for senior finance professionals who have been in a stratregic role for at least two years, with advanced competency to analyze and apply.
There is no advanced preparation required for this event.
Questions / Concerns:
For more information regarding registration for the conference, complaints, and/or programme cancellation policies, please contact Claire Barnes at Claire.Barnes@informa.com