19 - 20 September 2019
etc.venues Norton Folgate, Liverpool Street,
AICPA & CIMA
Finance Transformation London
Reinventing finance. How to make it happen
an AICPA and CIMA event in association with KNect365
Unleash the power of digital! Learn how to accelerate capability, profitability and value to the business
Designed with Finance leaders @ front of mind, Finance Transformation brings to the table fresh thinking and creative ideas on how to embrace disruption and connect the dots around people, process and technology.
Corporate CFO's and heads of finance and accounting will share insights and valuable learnings to help support and steer you on your digital journey.
By attending, you will learn how to:
- Realise the full potential of AI / RPA / ML and analytics in the corporate finance function
- Build and support an insights-driven business
- Shift the mindset, skillset and competencies of your finance team
- Become a strategic influencer and business partner to the enterprise
- Thrive and create measurable value
We know the process towards digital transformation isn’t easy, but the results will be tremendous!
Embrace the latest technologies
Transform operating models
Future-proof the workforce
Tech Focus - for Finance Functions
Innovation, collaboration and performance enhancement. Learn how to turn disruptors into opportunities for competitive advantage and growth.
1. Artificial Intelligence
2. Machine Learning
4. Robotic Process Automation
Bringing finance out of its cave to unlock value
Are you struggling with reinventing your finance function so that you can move beyond digital disruption?
You're not alone! Only 5% of surveyed CFO’s said their finance team has the necessary skills to not only bridge this gap but go beyond it.
This webinar will address current issues and give practical tips about how you can overcome such challenges to make your finance function more confident about stepping out from its cave.
A changing role and mandate
The future of finance mandate is to go beyond a traditional, core accounting role and become a more strategic and influential player across the whole enterprise.
Finance Transformation London is designed to help you get there.
4 themes to help define, enable and shape the future of finance
- changing competencies and mindsets
- changing role and mandate of finance
- changing technology and finance
- changing shape of the finance function
100+ finance leaders from global, national and SMEs
Share experiences and benchmark your transformation journey with peers who are;
- mature in practice,
- continuing the ongoing transformation;
- embarking on the future of finance journey
3 power houses bringing the best minds together
We know the path to change is not an easy one. In order to help you share knowledge and expertise, this platform is brought to you by:
- AICPA and CIMA - the world's largest accounting association
- KNect365 - the world’s largest conference company
Finance Transformation Post-Show Report
Last year, AICPA & CIMA, in association with KNect365 delivered a series of global events focused on the future of finance and how finance leaders must thrive in the age of digital disruption.
Discover how CFOs and finance leaders were inspired to embrace this unprecedented disruption and move forward by downloading our post-show report from 2018.