• Consulting CISO for one of the largest US medical organizations - security program, global privacy and consultation to their membership
• Program Manager Security Consultant – Privately held global investment and advisory financial firm with 250 Billion under management
• GE Capital Program Manager - 43-Million-dollar regulatory project, Mergers, and Acquisitions (M&A) for business sale
• Program IT Security Consultant - global trading firm with 7 Trillion trading management
• Security Framework Implementation – 15 businesses in Capital Markets
• IT engineering team management: Enterprise Systems Security Program, System Architecture – Cloud, servers, SAN, VMware, Databases, Mobility and Software
Education and certifications:
• Member – ISACA, International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), TDWI (All Things Data) – Board Member, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
• UCLA Bachelor’s in Engineering
• SANS training and certification
Focus on a proactive approach for key areas, which can provide increased security and resiliency. Utilizing business specific control areas provides scalability and integration for a broader information security deployment within organizations.
My experience consulting with organizations, corporate and non-profit, navigate the new digital frontier advising on cyber security issues and building technology strategies that drive performance and business value. I have led and managed implementations for organizations in a wide variety of industries, Global 2000, Fortune 1000, small and medium organizations. The information security frameworks applications have received multi-year certifications. I have participated as an invited speaker at Chicago-area business organizations and universities providing thought leadership on the state of cyber security, technology risk, IT management leadership, and digital careers of the future. Volunteer Developing National Occupational Frameworks for Registered Apprenticeship Programs in Cybersecurity with the Urban Institute in Washington D.C. and Harper College Workforce and Economic Development.